Learn to ferment vegetables, from kimchi to krauts, they are tasty and full of probiotics!
July 27 2019 1-5 pm at TIlton Hollow Farm
Includes ingredients/supplies/Jar/lid/weight/airlock) Participants will leave with their own jar of kimchi or kraut to ferment at home, and recipes to make more!
We've also partnered with Cultures For Health to create a special promo code that will give you 20% off your next order from their website!
Spend some time at the farm and learn fermenting!
Terms and conditions for farm workshops/events
– Farming is an all-weather activity and often a bit mucky so appropriate clothing, and footwear is important (you can find affordable farm boots at most TSC/Rural King type stores...you can also find the heavy duty kind that we wear...but for one day a cheap pair will suffice.
– Please tell us if you have a medical condition that we need to be aware of, such as allergies or heart problems. That way they can be accommodated to the best of our abilities, unless you’re allergic to goats as they’re a rather big deal around here.
– Non-refundable; non transferable.
I am actively aware of the risk(s) of participating in a class/activity on a farm and working
around animals, which includes goats, sheep, chickens, dogs, and any other animal on the Tilton Hollow property.
2. I assume all foregoing risk of using Tilton Hollow farm
property, and accept personal responsibility for damages from my use, including, but not limited
to injury, disability, or death.
3. I release, waive, and discharge Tilton Hollow farm/Chad Snelling, Jeff Wince, from
any and all liability to me, my heirs, and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses, or
damages, related to my use of Tilton Hollow Farm property.
I agree to accept full responsibility for any guest whom I bring to Tilton Hollow Farm's property, and will defend and indemnify Tilton Hollow Farm/Chad Snelling, Jeff Wince , against any claim brought by such person.
By purchasing a space for this event you are agreeing to the above terms.