Experience the magic of Fall at Tilton Hollow.
Spend an Autumn afternoon, meeting the animals, hearing about our favorite Fall traditions and traditions the original inhabitants would have enjoyed. We'll make mulled cider, and have some great tips on Fall decor, our favorite Fall recipes, and making your home smell like Fall. We'll walk around the farm, learn a bit about the history of the hollow, hear some tidbits from our book, and you'll leave with soap, and some great memories.
Free admission for kids 12 and under.
Saturday October 26, 2019.
1 - 5 pm.
Terms and conditions for farm events/workshops
– Farming is an all-weather activity and often a bit mucky so appropriate clothing, and footwear is important (you can find affordable farm boots at most TSC/Rural King type stores...you can also find the heavy duty kind that we wear...but for one day a cheap pair will suffice.
– Please tell us if you have a medical condition that we need to be aware of, such as allergies or heart problems. That way they can be accommodated to the best of our abilities, unless you’re allergic to goats as they’re a rather big deal around here.
– Non-refundable; non transferable.
I am actively aware of the risk(s) of participating in a class/activity on a farm and working
around animals, which includes goats, sheep, chickens, dogs, and any other animal on the Tilton Hollow property.
2. I assume all foregoing risk of using Tilton Hollow farm
property, and accept personal responsibility for damages from my use, including, but not limited
to injury, disability, or death.
3. I release, waive, and discharge Tilton Hollow farm/Chad Snelling, Jeff Wince, from
any and all liability to me, my heirs, and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses, or
damages, related to my use of Tilton Hollow Farm property.
I agree to accept full responsibility for any guest whom I bring to Tilton Hollow Farm's property, and will defend and indemnify Tilton Hollow Farm/Chad Snelling, Jeff Wince , against any claim brought by such person.
By purchasing a space for this event you are agreeing to the above terms.